IDI Eikon has been selected as one of the few Official Suppliers of the official grant Red.es Applications can be submitted from May 18 to June 8. The Ministry officcial website contains all the infomation:
What is the AID about?
The purpose of this program is to provide support to SMEs to boost the adoption of business solutions based on cloud computing technologies, such as e-OER, for a period of 9 months. The aid covers an amount of between €625 and €15,000 per beneficiary, corresponding to a percentage, between 50% and 80% of the eligible budget requested.
Who can benefit from this aid?
MEs and freelancers, with fewer than 250 employees and a turnover of less than 50 million euros, fiscal address in Spain and activity started previous to the bases publication. Only autonomous or SME formed before 31/07/2015 can apply.
- Application: From 18/05/2016 to 08/06/2016.
- Submission phase accompanying documentation to the application: From 09/06/2016 to 30/06/2016.
- Resolution: The deadline for the resolution is 6 months from the opening date.
- Implementation and justification: The deadline for the implementation and justification is 15 months from the publication of the granting.
Product Catalog that could be subsidize:
IDI EIKON has been selected as official supplier of such Cloud-based Solutions Catalog through a process of public approval under the following categories:
- Category 2. Economic Management – ACCOUNTING
- Category 3. Business Management – ERP
- Category 4. Customer Relationship – CRM
How to apply for help?
IDI Eikon will help you to apply for help at no cost. Grant resolution will be reported within a maximum period of 6 months since its presentation to the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism. The grant can be accepted or rejected.
Contact us and do not miss this opportunity.