Safety and Prevention
Governalia objective in Safety and Prevention is akin to that of the Directive (known as Seveso): to ensure high levels of protection for the area or areas of location of industrial enterprises, as well as nearby populations and the environment.
It is quite common to find industrial establishments (also called areas of economic activity), close to residential areas frequented by the public and other interest areas considered particularly sensitive areas, making them a source of risk.
Companies located in these industrial areas should take measures for the identification and prevention of accidents (whether or not affected by any directive), to limit their consequences for man and the environment.
Mitigate or address the so-called “domino” effect (concatenation of effects that multiplies the consequences of an accident, because dangerous phenomena may affect other nearby or adjacent facilities).
Therefore, establishments close to each other are required to exchange certain information in order to globally analyze the present risk and take it into account to develop their prevention and security policies and their planning for emergencies.
However this exchange of information, it is not usual in practice, perhaps because of the difficulties involved and the risk, according to the companies, involved in sharing information with others.
Governalia Emergency Public Services aims to close the information gap on Industrial Safety between the relevant actors in Real Time.
- The business and industry in particular, industry, must be equipped with preventive safety systems that optimize and improve the quality of their facilities and make them more competitive, be or not affected by any normative.
- It is almost always possible to reuse existing technologies to create multi-purpose and multiuser models to contribute effectively to expand the limits of the current models of management and security control.
- Since the security problem clearly transcends all physical, legal and political barriers, it is important to generate (shared) models of coordination and collaboration.
- It is also possible to create a monitoring Safety and Security industrial model to increase the collective protection of persons, property and the environment, through the effective sharing (redundant and fault-tolerant) of ICT resources, both private and public, aimed to prevention and response capacity, without compromising privacy.
- Driving digitally all the information cycle, from capture to its interpretation by experts, through the automatic alarm system, ensuring instant access (IMMEDIACY) and anywhere (UBIQUITY) of critical information who is legitimately authorized to receive it.