Dealing specifically with employment or careers
IDI EIKON Portals are important to those striving to provide the best experience possible for all of those who use their services. Their goal is to offer a good service and as many opportunities as possible for working men and women everywhere and for the organizations that seek to recruit and hire them.
Employment Web-sites provide some or all of the following services and features:
|For Job Seekers
- Access to employment opportunities in the job seeker’s home town and around the world.
- Private, automated notification of job openings that match their employment objective.
- Information about effective job search techniques on the Internet and off.
- Resources for a successful job search, such as resume writing assistance and interviewing guides.
- Links to additional job search resources located at other sites.
- Skills for effective career self-management.
- Resources for career success (e.g., assessment tests, peer-to-peer discussion forums).
- Skills training and certification in individual career fields and select topics.
- Links to additional career management resources located at other sites.
- Information and resources for a better work-life balance.
|For Employers and Recruiters
- A platform for advertising their organization’s employment opportunities locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- A way to differentiate and promote their organization among job seekers.
- Rapid access to the resumes and/or profiles of individual workers.
- Automated notification of a posted resume that matches a recruiting requirement.
- An effective mechanism for networking online and building relationships with prospective candidates.
- A means of generating candidate referrals.
- Information about and instruction in effective online recruiting techniques.
- An ever widening array of recruiting support services, such as candidate screening, background checking and resume management.