The dRural European project, in which IDI EIKON participates as the deployment partner, has started the OPEN CALLS on 15th October. They will be open until 15 January 2023.
The Open Call offers 2 modalities of participation:
1. For Simple Service Providers
Individual entrepreneurs, small business entities that provide services at local level and have little or no technological infrastructure to extend the reach of their services to new potential customers (e.g. transport, catering, hairdressers, etc.).
SIMPLE SERVICES ARE FUNDED WITH 5.000€ PER PROVIDER.
2. Complex Service Providers
Service providers of existing data platforms (SMEs) that want to be part of the dRural ecosystem and want to develop and expose new innovative services through the dRural Metaplatform. If you have or already work with existing sectorial platforms, they must be able to connect directly to the dRural solution through the API or other technologies.
COMPLEX SERVICES ARE FINANCED WITH 50.000€ PER PROVIDER.
YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT CALLS in the following link: https://drural.eu/open-calls/
There is also a Call open for those who wish to become EVALUATORS of the proposals received.
It opened on 15 October 2022 and closes on 31 December 2022.
Evaluators must be independent and the benefits for those selected include:
- 10 EUR (excluding VAT) for each simple service request evaluated.
- 40 EUR (excluding VAT) for each complex service application evaluated.
A high number of applications are expected, so the financial compensation may be interesting.
- In addition, evaluators will be able to learn about innovative solutions that will be the main drivers of European regional development.
- Connect with innovative SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs, as well as with other experts who will evaluate the applications.
- Be part of the dRural ecosystem, thus boosting regional development across Europe.